Sunday 19 June 2011

CASEing swaps .... round one!

Here's the first of my CASEd swaps. The original was made by Margaret, her version is on the left.


I've changed the card colours, put a bow instead of a knot, used the leaves from the Baby Blossom stamp set and used a different Happy Birthday (only 'cos I don't have the one Margaret used) but other than that .....  a straight copy! Thanks Margaret for the inspiration.

And ... I finally managed to cut into my new seam binding, must be a record for me, as I've only had it about 3 weeks, usually the first cut takes much longer!

SU Materials Used:
Stamps: Baby Blossoms, Sincere Salutations
Inks: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi
Ribbon: Rose Red seam binding
Card: Crumb Cake, Whisper White

If you want any of the Stampin' Up products used, give Cal a shout here.

Thanks for stopping by ....

1 comment:

  1. Loving it Julie - and don't you tie neat bows - I obviously need to take lessons from you !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.