Tuesday 19 July 2011

ILWS Swaps Group Two

I recently entered the second swap group on the In Love With Stamping forum, run by Linda. I chose to use the Make a Monster set, one that I really like but don't use very often. I knew that once I chose it, I would have to ink it up.

I wanted to make it using bright colours and this was the chosen design out of those I made. The images were stamped with Old Olive and then coloured with the markers. The bunting was cut using the star punch borrowed from Cal.


The Happy Birthday is a non-SU stamp - those I have are more suited to adult cards than kids.

Stampin Up materials used:
Stamps: Make a Monster
Inks: Real Red, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Summer Sun (retired)
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise
Tools: Crimper
Punch: Star Extra Large

Thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.