Thursday 29 September 2011

Happy Birthday Sis ....

Today is my sister's birthday, and it's the day when sewing met paper.


What other set could I use but Sew Lovely?

This set is only available until the end of September in the SU mini catalogue and also uses the long and skinny happy birthday from the retiring Occasional Greetings set, don't hang around if you want either set, in 48 hours they'll be gone for good so give Cal a shout to get yours.
With a plain front, I had to decorate the inside too.


SU Materials used:
Stamps: Sew Lovely, Occassional Greetings
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Inks: Early Expresso, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Old Olive

Thanks for stopping by ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.