Wednesday 5 October 2011

Vintage Vogue Birthday ....

Another sample make, trying out a colour combo that's not one of my go-to choices. Basic Black, Rose Red and Whisper White.


I stamped the background in a curve using the vine stamp and my stamp-a-ma-jig so I didn't overstamp the images. The stamp-a-ma-jig has got to be the most used SU tool I have.

The flowers and leaves were stamped separately so I didn't need to mask areas and cut out ... I wish there was a matching punch for this set. The flower centres were finished with a mix of pearls and rhinestones for extra sparkle. A loosely knotted ribbon finished it off.

The inside was decorated too .....


SU Materials used:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Rose Red
Inks: Basic Gray, Rose Red, Certainly Celery
Punch: Scallop Trim
Ribbon: Black Stripped Grosgrain

Thanks for stopping by ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.