Wednesday 1 August 2012

Reason to smile .....

..... I love two step stampin'! .... and for the month of August, I am loving it even more!

Stampin' Up! are offering a limited edition 2 step stampin' set which will only be available during the month of August. And..... if limited edition is not enough, you can get this stamp set for FREE with a qualifying spend of £60 or it is available to purchase on its own!

You can see the gorgeous images and sample on the flier on the left column. There are 3 co-ordinating outlines and solids that I have used to create sunflowers, daisies and gerberas and a really useful round stamp for creating your own backgrounds. Unfortunately, my camera, computer and blogger don't want to co-operate but I will upload my projects soon!

I'm loving my set .... just one of the perks of being a demo, I got my set early and also for FREE, contact me today to get your set or to hear more about the perks of being a demo too!


Thanks for stopping by .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.