Wednesday 5 September 2012

Scentsational ....

I love cinnamon hot chocolate and I love this set!!! I got the idea to make a gingerbread version of snowman soup from the picture on page 12 of the AW catalogue. I made my cup from memory of a picture that my upline showed me a while ago.


It contains a sachet of hot chocolate, a bar of chocolate (to eat while the kettle is boiling....), a candy cane, some cinnamon sticks and a pack of mini marshmallows.


I used the cup stamp to make a seal for the marshmallow packet and the tree decorates my gift tag. I so wish that blogs had smell-e-vision and you could smell the Peppermint Sticks embossing powder too! It's very pepperminty!

The stamps and dies that I have used have also been put together as the Scentsational Season bundle which will save you 15% when bought together. I have also used the new cotton ribbon,  can't wait to get stamping on this.


Thanks for stopping by....

Stamps: Scensational Season
Tools: Holiday Collection framelits, Peppermint Sticks embossing powder
Inks: Real Red, Garden Green
Ribbons: Cotton Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm... Julie

    A cup full of goodies. What a great idea!

    I can almost smell the chocolate and cinnamon.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.