Sunday 17 February 2013

Ooooops .......

...... long time no see!

I recently went to my first ever Baby Shower which was also combined with  regular crop to surprise the Mum-to-Be. Now the stork has been, I can share my gift.

He had a "bump nickname" and I wanted to incorporate this into my make. So I customised a plain baby grow for Team Nugget.


I used fusible web onto the Mum's favourite Spice Cake material and whizzed though my Big Shot to cut the letters using the Typeset Alphabet die. The letters were fixed onto the baby grow and then stitched on to hold them firmly in place no matter how many times it goes through the washing machine.

The gift wrap was a plain paper bag and of course I had to Stampin' Up!ify it. I used the adorable feet image and sentiment  from the Baby Prints set. Of course a little bit of ribbon was needed to!


Simple but effective! And very sparkly thanks to the gorgeous Silver Glimmer Paper which can be yours free if you hold a qualifying home demo party during Sale-A-Bration! If you would like to book a party, please get in touch.



Thanks for stopping by .......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.