Tuesday 19 February 2013

Sale-a-brating ......

A little while back, I participated in a swap for the amazing choice of products that can be earned for free during Sale-a-Bration 2013. I decided to focus on some of the accessories that are included this year; here's my make.


I used the beautiful vintage faceted buttons and sewed them onto a double loop ribbon bow and the oh so sparkly silver glimmer paper. The colours are the 2012-14 In-Colors of Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green.

The main images are stamped from the ever versatile Serene Silhouettes - I even used this set on some of my Christmas cards, with a sentiment from Pursuit of Happiness, another great set with more unusual greetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.