Thursday 28 March 2013

Sending more get well wishes ....

... now it's been delivered I can share with you too.

I wanted to make an extra special card so I made a tri-fold with a firm favourite, Stippled Blossoms!

Here's the card from the front. The two small panels decorated with the rosebuds were a labour of love ..... using 2 step stampin' with 2 different markers on each stage. The trusty Stamp-a-ma-jig was well used but I love the final effect and I think so worth it!

The greeting comes from Perfectly Penned, a set I was so happy to see make the leap from the US catalogue into ours!


Here's the card open, you can see more of the rosebuds and also a glimpse of the back panel where I repeated the rose, only this time it was stamped directly onto the panel.


Here's the middle panel. I like to add my message onto this panel. Another get well wish, this time from Teeny Tiny Wishes and of course another rosebud!


Here's the card opened up. The patterned paper is from the 2012-14 In Color stack. The colours used are Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Certainly Celery and Wild Wasabi.


If you would like more details, please get in contact.

Thanks for stopping by .......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.