Friday 1 March 2013

Sweet roses ........

............ for a get well wish! I needed to send a get well wish and finally settled on a shaped easel card using my go-to labels framelits. I used a soft palette of Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Certainly Celery and Wild Wasabi and teamed them with the First Edition papers ....... gotta love those! And of course no card is complete without some silver glimmer paper in the mix too ...... you can get yours for free if you hold a qualifying home demo during Sale-a-Bration ..... you have until 22nd March!


The images are from the Stippled Blossom set, a new favourite! It is a 2 step stamping set and is so detailed, cue extreme close up!


The framelit card was an unusual shape, so out came my trusty score board and I made a matching box ....... which of course had to be decorated too.


Here's the set all together.




Thanks for stopping by .........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.