Tuesday 26 March 2013

Very Versatile ......


...... sounds like a new Stampin' Up! colour but it's how I describe the amazing Candy Wrapper Die. I was asked to demo to a craft group focussing on 3D items. I'll share my demo make another time but for our make and take we used the Candy Wrapper die to make Easter treat boxes. To show a little of the versatility of this die, I took along a few examples of what you can make.


 First up is a wedding favour decorated with the Just Married stamps and the Artisan Embellishment kit, both from the Spring / Summer catalogue.


Next up is an elongated gift box stamped with the flourish from Everything Eleanor. The beautiful lace is also from the Artisan Embellishments kit.


A split apart cracker box, you can add snaps or just shout bang. The florish comes from Creative Elements.


Last up is the Candy Wrapper in its usual guise. This is an extra one I made before Christmas .... number 48! We used these as table favours on both Christmas Day and Boxing Day when we had lots of family and friends join us. I also made these for everyone at work too instead of a card ..... they were received very well but I have a sneaking suspicion that the chocolate inside won them over!



If you would like to find out how to get more out of your dies, please contact me to book a demo either at your home, craft group or get together.



Thanks for stopping by .......

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for ideas for my candy wrapper die and I love your samples! So pretty and versatile. I think I need a play now :-). Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.