Wednesday 20 November 2013

Sparkle, glisten and pearl ....

... this is one of the Christmas cards we made at the last Stamp a Stack class of 2013 and my favourite one! I think there's a very good chance I will be making these for my own Christmas cards, I'm a clean and simple girl at heart!!!

The blank is made using some vanilla pearlised card from my stash that has a real shimmer effect.


I adore the extra large star stamp which is available as part of the single Christmas stamp range, have you got yours yet? This was heat embossed in gold and folded to git it a 3D effect.


A "Merry" from the Expressions framelits cut in red glimmer paper carries on the contemporary feel.



Even the insert was embossed! It is made from pearl paper from my stash for a little bit of added luxury.

Thanks for stopping by ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, I would love for you to leave a comment x.